Tuesday, September 8, 2009


A very simple and graphic image I did, based off of the tarot card, The Star. I did it mostly because I had seen other people depict the cards and thought this one was pretty.


A model sheet of my character "Eyes Like Night" for my character design class at Digipen. We were given a character, and then had to pick a style which to depict the character in. I chose Genndy Tartakovsky, in the style of Star Wars: Clone Wars the Animated Series.


A prop design sheet I did for my character design class at Digipen. We got a character, and had to make model sheets for the props they carry (in my case, a tomahawk and a "rattlesnake rope") In whatever style we wanted. Lots of process work was put into this. Including research on tomahawks, navajo culture, and snakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment